RSS feeds are a common and popular form of displaying news and information. RSS feeds load a web page that constantly updates within the app without any manual changes on your end.Updated with current news, links to articles, special offers, and an endless array of useful info, your RSS feed can prove incredibly useful for users, who will check multiple times a day for new content.
- Log into the CMS platform.
- Navigate to the Create -> Build menu.
- Click Build.
- Click +Add in the FEATURES section.
- Search and select RSS Feed
- Click Select
- Name your feature (for example, Info 1) and click Add.