Premium Add-On Features-not included in base packages.
The Mailing List feature is a great way to collect contact info from your app users and steadily build out a subscriber list. When paired with push notifications, this feature helps you to get the most out of your app's marketing capabilities. This article provides information on the mailing list feature by covering the following content:
- Benefits of the Mailing List Feature
- Adding and Configuring the Mailing List Feature
- Viewing, Deleting, and Exporting the Mailing List Data
Benefits of the Mailing List Feature
Great for the following industries:
- Hospitality Industry (especially restaurants)
- Service Providers
- New subscribers equals new revenue opportunities. The more you grow your mailing list, the more this feature serves you.
- Pair targeted push notifications with personalized email marketing to offer app users special discounts for being dedicated mobile customers.
Adding and Configuring the Mailing List Feature
- Navigate to Create > Build.
- Locate and click on the Mailing List feature.
- Configure the settings under the Content tab.
- Under Screen Info, you may change the Screen / Feature Name.
- Under the Screen Info, you may also edit the Feature Icon.
- Under the Custom Design tab, create a custom design for the feature (instead of using the Global Design) if you prefer to do so.
Here is an example for the custom mailing list design:
Click Save at the top-right.
Viewing, Deleting, and Exporting the Mailing List Data
All the information provided by the subscribed users is collected and stored in the CMS.
- To view the list of subscribers, navigate to Manage > Transactions.
- Click on the down arrow next to a subscriber to expand the panel and reach additional details.
- To delete subscribers, choose individual subscribers (or Select All) from the list, and click on the Delete icon.
- To export all the subscribers in CSV format, click on the Export link.